Creativity Lists is a blog which lists the top ten creative ideas to give you inspiration for your next idea. We hope these suggestions will help get your creativity flowing and keep the momentum going on those days when nothing seems right.
Creativity is a subject that can be difficult to understand. There are books on creativity and art that can help you get a better understanding of the subject.
Take five minutes to make a list of all the possible applications for a brick. (Take a five-minute break.) Create a list.) How many things are on your to-do list?
That’s an activity I’ve done with groups of small company entrepreneurs. Some people receive 30, even 40 things, while others only get 10 or 20. And the exercise’s thesis is that creativity is based on the number of ideas generated rather than the quality of those generated. Later, weed out the bad ones. Make a lengthy list initially when it’s time to come up with fresh ideas. The more time you have, the better.
BNET’s “The Top 10 Catalysts for Great Ideas” reminded me of this:
- When you’re feeling creative,
- Collaborative brainstorming
- When you’re engrossed in a project, it’s easy to lose track of time.
- When you’re in a good mood
- Collaborating with another person
- Identifying and analyzing an issue
- Getting to and from work (commuting)
- Reading books on the subject
The “15 common creative myths” from LifeDev round out the picture nicely:
- People who are creative are odd.
- Putting a group of individuals in a big room together will generate innovative thoughts.
- Only creative individuals come up with innovative ideas.
- Deadlines motivate people to be more creative.
- Collaboration is preferable than competition.
- Messy is a word that comes to mind when it comes to creatives.
- Structure is counterproductive to creative thinking.
- An idea WILL strike you in a single sitting.
- Creativity requires higher-order thinking.
- Money and fear are the two motivators for innovative thought.
- Irrational thoughts are useless.
- Only a few professions need inventiveness.
- Great ideas are constantly present in the minds of creative individuals.
- I’ll never forget what I’ve come up with.
- Greater advancements in technology will result in more advancements in concepts.
Do you think it’s interesting?
Watch This Video-
Creativity Lists is a blog about creativity and innovation. It covers topics such as how to be creative and innovative, what it means to be creative and innovative, and how to get started with creativity and innovation.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are some examples of creativity?
A: Some of the most creative people in history include Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo, and Pablo Picasso.
What are the creativity ideas?
A: Creativity is about as broad as it gets. Its a feeling, not something you do. One way to find out what your creativity level might be would be to take an online test like this one on the website of Scientific American
How do you become a creative list?
A: In order to become a creative list, you must first have the ability to be creative. Creative lists are distinguished by being able to create their own pieces of music without any restrictions other than being limited in time and storage space. There is not a specific level that players need or a particular score requirement for becoming one, however its very difficult as there arent many spots available
- creativity books
- best books on creativity and innovation
- ways to be creative at home
- 10 ways to be creative
- how to be creative in everyday life