Businesses are constantly in need of a new, improved and more profitable strategy. But what happens when things get to be too good? When the market becomes saturated with your competitors, how can you keep ahead of the curve? Blockchain is quickly becoming one solution for this dilemma-creating an entirely new business model by improving existing ones through synergy.
The “small business near me” is a new show that will be airing on the ABC network. The show will follow the story of a small-business owner who has to make an extreme business makeover in order to compete with larger companies.
Church of the Customer is working on a project for a national television program that will highlight a struggling company.
Ben McConnell writes:
The following are the requirements:
- A modest company with a revenue of approximately $1 million.
- ideally owned by a woman
- Has many moving components, such as a large number of workers, a large number of visible clients, a well-known location in an American metropolis, and so on. A hairdresser, a pet shop, a restaurant, a catering business, and so forth.
- Has performed well, but recent financial indications indicate that the company is in danger.
- Is open to discussing finances, revenues, difficulties, and problems with us and the public, as well as making significant adjustments to enhance the company.
- Would you want free advice from renowned specialists, as well as national television exposure (don’t worry, it won’t be like Jerry Springer)?
If this seems like something you’d be interested in, or if you know someone who fits the description, contact Church of the Customer.
‘Palo Alto Software’s Social Media Marketing Manager, Chelle Parmele