There are many ways to get ahead in the business world, but this roundup will offer some tips for three winning strategies.
The “business plan competition winners sample” is a list of the winning business plans for some of the most popular competitions that are held in different countries. The list includes information on what the business plan was, how many people competed in it, and who won it.
Don’t get too caught up in your job that you lose track of what’s going on in the business world! Grab a cup of Joe and take a little reading break in the midst of the commotion.
1) Do you need assistance with business plan competitions? Some previous winners of the Rice Business Plan Competition gave CNN Money some competition tips. This year, Palo Alto Software is a sponsor, and our founder Tim Berry will be a judge.
2) Becoming an incredible boss is as simple as earning a PhD in quantum physics. According to Scott Elser’s essay in Inc. Magazine, effective management is about recognizing that the work isn’t about you, but about your people.
3) Many small company owners are baffled by the new patent rules enacted by the America Invents Act. Entrepreneur’s Scott Shane discusses why the new patent filing method may be detrimental to small companies.
4) Sad news: According to Entrepreneur, fewer businesses were created in 2012. Though it seems to be terrible, it may be a sign of a rebounding economy rather than a drop in company interest.
5) Speaking of doom and gloom, according to Business Insider, women get just 4.2 percent of venture capital financing. A recent research sheds light on some of the reasons why vcs seldom finance women.
- business plan competitions for college students
- rutt bridges venture fund